FULL YEAR SUPPORT PROGRAMME 2019
To help you sustain and develop your Mindfulness Practice
With MBSR Mindfulness Instructor Una Keeley.
Many people who complete the MBSR course, express a desire to access continued support, as they develop their mindfulness practice. This new 2019 Support Programme has been designed to address this need. Participants will meet once a month to practice together, under the guidance of MBSR mindfulness instructor Una Keeley.
You will be gently guided through a program which explores the practice of mindfulness and its application and integration into your everyday life (domestic & work). You will also be given support structures to help you sustain your practice during each month. This will include a practice log book, guided meditation audios, monthly planner & support materials.
The Full year Support Programme mirrors the journey of the MBSR Programme, with 8 evening sessions and one full day silent retreat. (See dates Below).
Places are limited, so it is advised that you book as early as possible.
When: Monthly Evening Sessions ( 1 evening per month / the last Tuesday of each month)
Time: 7.00pm – 9.30pm
Where: Amber Springs Hotel, Gorey, Wexford
- January 29th (Tuesday Evening 7pm – 9.30pm)
- February 26th (Tuesday Evening 7pm – 9.30pm)
- March 26th (Tuesday Evening 7pm – 9.30pm)
- April 30th (Tuesday Evening 7pm – 9.30pm)
- May 28th (Tuesday Evening 7pm – 9.30pm)
- June 25th (Tuesday Evening 7pm – 9.30pm)
- September 22nd (Sunday Full Day 10am – 4.30pm) (Silent retreat)
- October 29th (Tuesday Evening 7pm – 9.30pm)
- November 26th (Tuesday Evening 7pm – 9.30pm)
Programme Fee : €350
Early Bird: €299 (Book Before 30th Oct)
Deposit: €150 (Non-Refundable)